Host your next corporate meeting, retreat, or event at one of our venues!
Contact Annie@one23events.com for a custom proposal.
Team Building, Strategic Planning, Leadership Training
Take action to enhance the future of your organization now!
Maximize your human capital and let us help you to create high functioning teams. Bring your group to us for a rewarding transformational learning experience. Team Building, Strategic Planning, Leadership Training are among the many focus options available for you. We will develop the program with you incorporating your company culture and team goals.
1. Expert facilitators who will coordinate all aspects of your retreat including pre-consultation, individual and team assessments and reporting and follow-up consultation as well as individual coaching to implement development plans.
2. Meals: breakfast, lunch, and optional bar service for happy hour. Dinner and program can also be added.
3. Snack and beverages for breaks.
4. All technology and group work needs (projector, screen, laptop, microphone, podium, white boards, markers, post-its).
5. An amazing venue in beautiful downtown Stillwater, MN that provides a bonding and fun experience for your team!
6. Partnerships with local hotels to provide accommodations and shuttle service.
Possible Workshop Topics Include:
§ Art of Negotiation in the Workplace
§ Change Management: Coaching Leaders through Change and Transition
§ Engaging Millennials and Gen Z for the Future Success of your Organization
§ How Leaders Shape Culture
§ Leadership in Turbulent Times: How to be Resilient and Thrive in Crisis
§ Leading Productive Meetings
§ Lost in Translation: Operative Leadership Communications
§ Strategic Planning for Dynamic Future Organizations
§ Stress Management for Successful Leaders
§ Successfully Managing Conflict in the Workplace
§ Time Management for Busy Leaders
§ Visionary Leadership: Addressing Diversity and Inclusion in Your Work
§ Working Across Generations: Effective Leadership in Multigenerational Settings
Facilitator information below - associate facilitators with expertise in a variety of areas are also available.
Contact Emily@One23Events.com for more info including custom pricing.
Emily J. Tweed, Ph.D. With over 21 years of experience in higher education leadership, Emily’s areas of expertise include strategic planning, assessment, leadership development, conflict resolution, organizational change, team-building, on-boarding programs and employee engagement. She works nationally as a consultant to organizations in transition helping to assess needs and develop strategic solutions. Emily earned her BA in Psychology from St. Olaf College and her MA and PhD from the University of Minnesota.
Jane is principal at Borer Consulting Group and has worked as a leader in corporate, nonprofits and higher education settings. Her doctorate is in Organization Development with a focus on how organizations can be successful despite turbulence in national and global markets. Jane works with organizations to identify issues and develop strategies for implementation to effect transformational change. She also provides coaching and consultation to leaders and emerging entrepreneurs.
Download the file below to zoom on this pricing image!